Dr. Beaufait has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Beaufait, MD is a family medicine specialist in Lebanon, NH. Dr. Beaufait completed a residency at Highland Hospital University Rochester. He currently practices at Family Health Center and is affiliated with Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Temple University, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Highland Hospital University Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Highland Hospital University Rochester, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University Of Washington School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Family Health Center
Family Health Center P.A.252 Mechanic St, Lebanon, NH 03766 Existing Patients: (603) 448-1941
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Beaufait?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Beaufait accepts your insurance.
Dr. Beaufait frequently treats Animal Allergies, Enlarged Prostate (BPH), and Allergic Rhinitis.
Dr. Beaufait's office is located at 252 Mechanic St, Lebanon, NH 03766. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital
- Dartmouth - Hitchcock Medical Center