Dr. David Vallance, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Vallance completed a residency at University MI. He currently practices at DAVID VALLANCE MD and is affiliated with Henry Ford Allegiance Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vallance is board certified in Internal Medicine.
David Vallance MD
David Vallance MD3055 Plymouth Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48105 Existing Patients: (734) 623-0100
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University MI, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Frontpath Health Coalition
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vallance?
Best Rheumatologist that I ever had. Listen to you and take time to give you his thoughts and point of action. Compassionate.
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health
- Promedica Bixby Hospital
- ProMedica Toledo Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
- St. Joseph Mercy Chelsea
- University Hospital - University of Michigan