Dr. Palmisano has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Palmisano, MD is a family medicine specialist in Chesapeake, VA. Dr. Palmisano completed a residency at Eastern Virginia Med School. He currently practices at Hanbury Family Medicine and is affiliated with Chesapeake Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Palmisano is board certified in Family Practice.
- Eastern Virginia Med School, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Saba University School Of Med, Medical School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hanbury Family Medicine
Hanbury Family Medicine1024 Battlefield Blvd S, Chesapeake, VA 23322 Existing Patients: (757) 410-4488
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Palmisano?
TAKES TIME WITH YOU AND DOESN'T RUSH. TRUELY CONCERNED WITH TREATING YOUR MEDICAL NEEDS
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Palmisano accepts your insurance.
Dr. Palmisano frequently treats Chronic Neck Pain, Care Coordination for Complex Conditions and Procedures, and Cluster Headache.
Dr. Palmisano's office is located at 1024 Battlefield Blvd S, Chesapeake, VA 23322. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center