Dr. David Mazza, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Bethesda, MD. Dr. Mazza completed a residency at Boston University School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Mazza Center For Implant and Aesthetic Dentistry.
Mazza Center For Implant and Aesthetic Dentistry
Mazza Center For Implant and Aesthetic Dentistry4300 Montgomery Ave, Bethesda, MD 20814 Existing Patients: (301) 986-0025
German, Persian, Spanish
- Boston Univesity, Fellowship Hospital
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Misch International Implant Institute, Other Education
- We file all out of network claims, please contact our office for further details
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mazza?
I could not recommend Dr Mazza more highly. We started coming five years ago with severe dental problems as a byproduct of previous hospitalizations. Dr Mazza approached these problems systematically, explaining clearly all along what was recommended, why, and how the whole process would work out. Dr Mazza clearly has impressive technical skills for which we are thankful, and the desire for the patient to understand the full picture. Proper safety precautions as one expects - N95 plus surgical mask plus face shield during procedures. Feels like a family practice but with the highest degree of professional competence.