Dr. Smuckler has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Smuckler, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Lake Mary, FL. Dr. Smuckler completed a residency at Barnes-Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Childrens Center for Gastroenterology & Nutrition and is affiliated with Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smuckler is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Jewish Hosp St Louis, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Orlando Health21 Columbia St Ste 201, Orlando, FL 32806 Existing Patients: (321) 841-6600
Stoneybrook Family Medicine
Orlando Physician Network16106 Marsh Rd Ste 102, Winter Garden, FL 34787 Existing Patients: (407) 347-0600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smuckler?
Dr. Smuckler is the most kind, caring, and genuine Doctor I have ever met!! I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is a true Blessing!! I would give him a 10 rating!! Wonderful staff as well! (Maria & Aida ) Oviedo, FL -August13, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Smuckler, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Smuckler's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smuckler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smuckler frequently treats Difficulty With Walking, Arthritis of the Neck, and Gait Abnormality.
Dr. Smuckler's office is located at 719 Rodel CV Ste 2001, Lake Mary, FL 32746. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center