Dr. David Scadden, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Scadden's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Scadden, MD is a hematology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Scadden completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. He currently practices at Mgh Dna Diag Lab Dev Neurogenetic Unit. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Scadden is board certified in Hematology.
- Brigham-Womens Hosp/Dana Fa, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Brigham-Womens Hosp/Harvard, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mgh Dna Diag Lab Dev Neurogenetic Unit185 Cambridge St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 726-5615
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Scadden?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Scadden accepts your insurance.
Dr. Scadden's office is located at 185 Cambridge St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Scadden has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.