Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Porembka accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Porembka, DO is a critical care medicine specialist in Hyattsville, MD. Dr. Porembka completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at Prince Georges Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Porembka is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Botsford Genl Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Botsford Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Michigan State U, College of Human Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- HAP Insurance
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Avera Emergency Care
Avera Medical Group Intensivists4500 N LEWIS AVE, Sioux Falls, SD 57104 Existing Patients: (605) 322-2460
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Porembka?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Porembka frequently treats Partial Lung Collapse, Pleural Effusion, and Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax).
Dr. Porembka's office is located at 3001 HOSPITAL DR, Hyattsville, MD 20785. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Porembka has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.