Dr. David Plaxico, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Plaxico's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Plaxico, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Macon, GA. Dr. Plaxico completed a residency at Med College Of Ga Hospital and Cli. He currently practices at Allergy & Asthma Clinic Macon and is affiliated with Coliseum Medical Centers. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Plaxico is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Med College Of Ga Hospital and Cli, Residency Hospital
- Shands Hospital At University Of Fl, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- South Carolina U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Allergy & Asthma Clinic Macon
Allergy and Asthma Clinic of Macon2076 Ingleside Ave, Macon, GA 31204 Existing Patients: (478) 743-9376
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Plaxico?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Plaxico accepts your insurance.
Dr. Plaxico frequently treats Allergic Rhinitis, Pollen Allergy, and Bronchitis.
Dr. Plaxico's office is located at 2076 Ingleside Ave, Macon, GA 31204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Plaxico has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Coliseum Medical Centers
- Coliseum Northside Hospital