Dr. David Dellaero, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Chapel Hill, NC. Dr. Dellaero completed a residency at Duke University Med Center. He currently practices at EmergeOrtho and is affiliated with Duke Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dellaero is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Hughston Spmed Fdn, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Duke University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Baylor University, Medical School — 1990
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Wells Fargo Insurance
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dellaero?
Dr. Delaero was as he always is very attentive and helpful during my surgery follow up appointment. I received an injection at the surgery site to alleviate pain and discomfort. It helped!
- Duke Regional Hospital
- North Carolina Specialty Hospital