Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. David Straker, DO is a psychiatry specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Straker completed a residency at Zucker Hillside Hospital. He currently practices at David A. Straker, DO, PLLC and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Straker is board certified in Psychiatry.
- NY Presbyterian Hosp Columbia MC, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Zucker Hillside Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Long Island Jewish MC/Einstein Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute Of Technology, Medical School — 2000
- Washington University, St Louis, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Psychiatry Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Straker?
David Straker is a warm compassionate bright doctor. I unhesitatingly recommend him for any and all psychotherapeutic needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Straker has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Straker frequently treats Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , Anxiety, and Major Depressive Disorder.
Dr. Straker's office is located at 850 Park Ave, New York, NY 10075. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
- White Plains Hospital
David A. Straker, DO, PLLC
David A. Straker, DO, PLLC850 Park Ave, New York, NY 10075 (212) 472-0537