Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. David Straker, DO is a psychiatry specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Straker completed a residency at Zucker Hillside Hospital. He currently practices at David A. Straker, DO, PLLC and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- NY Presbyterian Hosp Columbia MC, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Zucker Hillside Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Washington University, St Louis, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
David A. Straker, DO, PLLC
David A. Straker, DO, PLLC850 Park Ave, New York, NY 10075 Existing Patients: (212) 472-0537
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Straker?
consider myself very fortunate to have Dr. Straker as my psychiatrist. He's everything a patient could ask for and more. Not only is Dr, Straker extremely knowledgeable in his field, he also has a kind and comforting bedside manner which allows me to be completely honest with him and not hold back. Thank you Dr. Straker!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Straker has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Straker frequently treats Psychological Evaluation, Dementia or Depression Screening, and Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery .
Dr. Straker's office is located at 850 Park Ave, New York, NY 10075. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
- White Plains Hospital