Dr. David Stepnick, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stepnick's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Stepnick, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Stepnick completed a residency at University Hospitals of Cleveland. He currently practices at Metro Health Park East and is affiliated with MetroHealth Main Campus Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stepnick is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Wash U Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Internship Hospital — 1985
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stepnick?
He is very approachable. Explains everything in detail and listens to all concerns. He is very knowledgeable, but explains it so that you understand and feel comfortable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stepnick accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stepnick frequently treats Upper Respiratory Conditions.
Dr. Stepnick's office is located at 2500 Metrohealth Dr, Cleveland, OH 44109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stepnick has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MetroHealth Main Campus Medical Center
Metro Health Park East
Metro Health Park East2500 Metrohealth Dr, Cleveland, OH 44109 Existing Patients: (216) 778-5791