Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Steinberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Steinberg, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Steinberg completed a residency at Hahn. He currently practices at Emory University School of Medicine Department of Ophthalmology and is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Steinberg is board certified in Cardiology.
- Emory University Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital
- Hahn, Residency Hospital
- Beth Israel Hospital, Internship Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1966
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emory University School of Medicine Department of Ophthalmology1365 Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30322 Existing Patients: (404) 778-1108
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Steinberg?
I have been a patient of his for over a decade. My parents were/are his patients. He is caring, knowledgable and takes the time to talk to his patients. Unless I'm somehow unable to see him, he will always be my doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Steinberg frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Thrombosis, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Steinberg's office is located at 1365 Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30322. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Steinberg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Emory University Hospital