Call (629) 219-7018 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. David Spigel, MD is a hematology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Spigel completed a residency at IU Health University. He currently practices at Tennessee Oncology and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Spigel is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Dana Farber Canc/MGH/Brigham & Women's, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- IU Health University, Residency Hospital — 2000
- IU Health University, Internship Hospital — 1997
- UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE / MEMPHIS / COLLEGE OF MEDICINESURGERY, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Spigel?
I have been coming to see Dr Spigel for almost 10 year now and he is a wonderful Dr. He and his staff are kind, caring and very considerate to all my needs. They have always taken very good care of me and I would never consider going anywhere else.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Spigel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Spigel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Spigel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Spigel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Spigel frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Spigel's office is located at 250 25th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37203. Find other locations and directions.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
Centennial250 25th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (629) 219-7018
Tennessee Oncology, DDU
Ddu250 25th Ave N Ste 200, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (629) 219-7017