Dr. David Spielvogel, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Valhalla, NY. Dr. Spielvogel completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Valhalla Office and is affiliated with Westchester Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Spielvogel is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Westchester Medical Center100 Woods Rd, Valhalla, NY 10595 Existing Patients: (914) 493-7000
- Nat Hlth Svc UK/Harefield Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- SUNY HSC, Residency Hospital — 1995
- SUNY HSC, Internship Hospital — 1991
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Spielvogel?
Transplanted my heart in 2010. He saved my life! Thank you Dr. Spielvogel.
- Westchester Medical Center