Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sorenson accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Sorenson, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Amesbury, MA. Dr. Sorenson completed a residency at St Elizabeth's Med Center. He currently practices at Occupational and Employee Health and is affiliated with Anna Jaques Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sorenson is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Boston University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- St Elizabeth's Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Umass Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Salem Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Occupational and Employee Health
Amesbury Health Center24 Morrill Pl, Amesbury, MA 01913 Existing Patients: (978) 388-5700
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sorenson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sorenson frequently treats Psychological Evaluation, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Sorenson's office is located at 24 Morrill Pl, Amesbury, MA 01913. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sorenson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- Parkland Medical Center
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital