Dr. David Sokolow, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Sokolow completed a residency at Albany Medical Center. He currently practices at and is affiliated with Mary Washington Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sokolow is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- 1 9101 Kanis Rd, Little Rock, AR 72205 (501) 217-3533
Fredericksburg Orthopedics Association
Fredericksburg Orthopaedic Associates, P.C.3310 Fall Hill Ave, Fredericksburg, VA 22401 (540) 373-4602
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Albany Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sokolow?
I had displaced broken patella surgery with Dr. Sokolow and he is a fantastic surgeon. The patella realignment was perfect. I am finishing PT and doing wonderfully. Not only is he highly skilled, he is so nice to work with; caring, thoughtful and great communicator. I am a retired nurse. Nurses know the best doctors, and he is one.
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
- Stafford Hospital