Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smull accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Smull, DO is a advanced heart failure & transplant cardiology specialist in Winston Salem, NC. Dr. Smull completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at Novant Health Forsyth Heart and Wellness and is affiliated with Northern Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smull is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Loyola U, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Universal American
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Novant Health Forsyth Heart and Wellness
Novant Health Forsyth Heart and Wellness3333 Silas Creek Pkwy, Winston Salem, NC 27103 Existing Patients: (336) 718-5748
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smull?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Smull frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Smull's office is located at 3333 Silas Creek Pkwy, Winston Salem, NC 27103. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Smull has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northern Regional Hospital
- Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center