Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. David Smull, DO
Dr. David Smull, DO is
- Columbia-Presby, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Cleveland Clinic, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Nova Se Univ Coll Of Osteo Med, Medical School — 1994
- Binghamton University, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Universal American
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smull?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. David Smull, DO. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Smull's profile.
Dr. Smull in specializes in Advanced Heart Failure & Transplant Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Smull frequently treats the following conditions: Cardiomyopathy, Wheezing and Primary Pulmonary Hypertension. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Smull's office is located at 3333 Silas Creek Pkwy Winston Salem, NC 27103. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Smull provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. David Smull, DO is affiliated with Holmes Regional Medical Center, Viera Hospital and Palm Bay Hospital.
Yes, Dr. David Smull, DO holds board certification in Cardiology.
Dr. David Smull, DO has a star rating of 3.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Viera Hospital
- Palm Bay Hospital
Novant Health Forsyth Heart and Wellness
Novant Health Forsyth Heart and Wellness3333 Silas Creek Pkwy, Winston Salem, NC 27103 (336) 718-5748