Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Slutsky accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Slutsky, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Torrance, CA. Dr. Slutsky completed a residency at U Manitoba. He currently practices at David J. Slutsky MD A Professional Medical Corp.. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Slutsky is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Harbor UCLA Associate Professor, Other Education — 2004
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- U Manitoba, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Hlth Scis Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Manitoba Fac Med, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
David J. Slutsky MD A Professional Medical Corp.2808 COLUMBIA ST, Torrance, CA 90503 Existing Patients: (310) 618-9922
Orthopaedic Specialties Associates4201 Torrance Blvd Ste 190, Torrance, CA 90503 Existing Patients: (310) 543-2521
Harbor Ucla Medical Center1000 W Carson St, Torrance, CA 90502 Existing Patients: (626) 256-4673
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Slutsky?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Slutsky frequently treats Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers) , Hand Fracture , and Trigger Finger.
Dr. Slutsky's office is located at 2808 COLUMBIA ST, Torrance, CA 90503. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Slutsky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.