Dr. David Slovik, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Wellesley, MA. Dr. Slovik completed a residency at Mass Gen Hospital. He currently practices at MASS GENERAL HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Slovik is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Mass General Hospital
Newton-Wellesley Hospital/Mass General Endocrine and Diabetes173 Worcester St, Wellesley, MA 02481 Existing Patients: (617) 831-7300
- Mass Gen Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Ny And Presby Hp Cornell Campus, Residency Hospital
- New York University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1970
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Slovik?
Easy to talk to. Escorts patients into examining room himself so as soon as he calls you, you are seen without having to wait in room. Listens to what you say!
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital