Dr. David Singh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Singh's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Singh, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Jersey City, NJ. Dr. Singh completed a residency at Diagnostic Radiology. He currently practices at CarePoint Health - Medical Group and is affiliated with Bayonne Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Singh is board certified in Interventional Radiology & Vascular Radiology.
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology- Albany Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Diagnostic Radiology, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Albany Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- SUNY UPSTATE MED UNIV, Medical School — 2003
- CCNY, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Locals (any local)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
CarePoint Health - Medical Group
Carepoint Health Christ Hospital176 Palisade Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07306 Existing Patients: (201) 795-8250
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Singh?
I am very pleased with the treatment I received from Dr. Singh. He explained the procedure and answered my questions and concerns. The procedure was quick with very minimal side effects and the results are remarkable, even after four days. I am very happy !
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Singh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Singh frequently treats Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Chronic Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Median Arcuate Ligament Syndrome (MALS).
Dr. Singh's office is located at 176 Palisade Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07306. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Singh speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Singh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bayonne Medical Center
- Hoboken University Medical Center
- Neighborhood Health Center at Christ Hospital
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center