Dr. Shure has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Shure, MD is a nephrology specialist in Columbia, SC. Dr. Shure completed a residency at Monteflore Med Ctr. He currently practices at Columbia Nephrology Assosciates and is affiliated with Lexington Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shure is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- New York University, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Monteflore Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Monteflore Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Monteflore Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Sackler School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- New York Institute Of Technology, Old Westbury, Ny, Undergraduate School — 1999
- State University Of New York At Bingharnton, New York, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Columbia Nephrology Assosciates
Columbia Nephrology Assosciates121 Park Central Dr Ste 200, Columbia, SC 29203 Existing Patients: (803) 252-9907
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shure?
He cares for my elderly mother. The most caring, compassionate doctor we have ever seen. Includes the patient in deciding protocol explaining everything. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Shure, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shure's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shure accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shure frequently treats Acidosis, Hypotension, and Hypotension (Excluding Maternal).
Dr. Shure's office is located at 121 Park Central Dr Ste 200, Columbia, SC 29203. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lexington Medical Center
- Prisma Health Baptist Hospital
- Prisma Health Baptist Parkridge Hospital
- Prisma Health Richland Hospital
- Providence Health