Dr. David Sherris, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Sherris completed a residency at U Rochester Med Ctr. He currently practices at Gromo Institute and Research Center and is affiliated with Sisters Of Charity Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sherris is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Gromo Institute and Research Center
Department of Otolaryngology1237 DELAWARE AVE, Buffalo, NY 14209 (716) 884-5102
- University of Washington, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- U Rochester Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry, Medical School — 1988
- Middlebury College, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sherris?
Dr Sherris is a true professional and artist. He is calm reassuring and informative. His staff is excellent and helpful
- Sisters Of Charity Hospital