Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sherman accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Sherman, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Glendale, CA. Dr. Sherman completed a residency at Los Angeles County University Of California Med Center. He currently practices at Aslanian Yervant MD Office and is affiliated with Adventist Health Glendale. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sherman is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Los Angeles County University Of California Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Ny Med Metro Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1976
- NY Med-Metro Hosp Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1974
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aslanian Yervant MD Office1510 S Central Ave Ste 640, Glendale, CA 91204 Existing Patients: (818) 242-3200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sherman?
I think Dr. Sherman is a phenomenal doctor. He really took an interest in understanding my medical history and how that has affected my health issues. He is a great listener and explains information in a way that can be understood. I would highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sherman frequently treats Anemia, Reflux Esophagitis, and Esophagitis.
Dr. Sherman's office is located at 1510 S Central Ave Ste 640, Glendale, CA 91204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sherman speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Sherman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Glendale
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Usc Verdugo Hills Hospital