Dr. David Serur, MD is a nephrology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Serur completed a residency at Staten Island University Hospital - South. He currently practices at The Rogosin Institute and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Serur is board certified in Internal Medicine.
The Rogosin Institute
The Rogosin Institute505 E 70th St, New York, NY 10021 Call
- New York Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Staten Island University Hospital - South, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Staten Island University Hospital - South, Internship Hospital — 1989
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Serur?
so smart and sensible
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center