Dr. David Sciortino, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sciortino's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Sciortino, MD is a oncology specialist in Sayre, PA. Dr. Sciortino completed a residency at Bronx VA Medical Center. He currently practices at Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital and is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sciortino is board certified in Hematology.
- Bronx Va/Mt Sinai Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Fellowship Hospital
- Bronx VA Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Bronx VA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University of Guadalajara / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
- POMCO Group
- Priority Health
- Universal American
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital
Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital1 Guthrie Sq, Sayre, PA 18840 Existing Patients: (570) 888-5858
Reid Health1100 Reid Pkwy, Richmond, IN 47374 Existing Patients: (765) 935-8773
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sciortino?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sciortino accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sciortino frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Cancer Screening, and Oral Cancer Screening.
Dr. Sciortino's office is located at 1 Guthrie Sq, Sayre, PA 18840. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sciortino speaks Spanish, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Sciortino has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Joseph's Hospital