Dr. David Schuval, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schuval's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Schuval, MD is a general surgery specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Schuval completed a residency at Booth Meml Hospital. He currently practices at Colorectal Specialists and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital South. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schuval is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Buffalo General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Booth Meml Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Montefiore MC, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Montefiore MC, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse), Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
ColoRectal Specialists12345 W Bend Dr, Saint Louis, MO 63128 Existing Patients: (314) 849-1811
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schuval?
He's the best of the best! Diagnosed in Sept 2016 with stage 3 rectal cancer. I was scared! He put me at ease, set a plan in motion by putting me in touch with radiation and chemo doctors, then he did surgery. Had 4 months of chemo after surgery. I follow up with him every few months. I am happy to say I've been in remission for almost 2 years!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schuval accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schuval frequently treats Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags, Anal or Rectal Pain, and Intestinal Obstruction.
Dr. Schuval's office is located at 12345 W Bend Dr, Saint Louis, MO 63128. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schuval has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital South
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton