Dr. David Schomas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schomas' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Schomas, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Schomas completed a residency at Mayo Graduate School Of Med. He currently practices at Mercy Radiation Oncology - Coletta and is affiliated with Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schomas is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- Mayo Graduate School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO HOSPITAL / ROOSEVELT UNIVERSITY, Medical School — 2005
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schomas?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schomas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schomas frequently treats Ultrasound Guided Procedures, SPECT Scan, and PET-CT Scan.
Dr. Schomas' office is located at 4401 McAuley Blvd Ste 1500, Oklahoma City, OK 73120. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schomas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City