Dr. David Savage, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Savage completed a residency at Emory University School Of Med. He currently practices at Texas Orthopedics Sports and Rehabilitation Associates and is affiliated with St. David's South Austin Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Savage is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Texas Orthopedics Sports and Rehabilitation Associates
Texas Orthopedics Sports Rehabilitation Associates PA4700 Seton Center Pkwy Ste 200, Austin, TX 78759 Existing Patients: (512) 439-1000
- Emory University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Emory University, Internship Hospital
- Baylor University, Medical School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Savage?
Dr David Savage performed a right total hip replacement on me on May 7, 2020. By the 10th (three days later) I was walking without any assistive devices and only experiencing mild discomfort from time to time. Dr Savage prepared me preoperatively for what to expect postoperatively. By two weeks post op, I was driving and walking independently. Dr Savage’s pain management was excellent. He wanted me walking, doing my exercises from PT, and keeping my dressing clean and dry except for showers, where I would just pat my dressing dry. I can’t tell you how lucky I feel that Dr Savage was my surgeon. He knows joint replacements and consistently educates himself on improvements in technique and equipment. I am totally satisfied!
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center