Dr. David Savage, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Savage's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Savage, MD is a hematology specialist in Bronx, NY. Dr. Savage completed a residency at Harlem Hospital Center. He currently practices at James J Peters VA Medical Center PCC and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Savage is board certified in Hematology.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Harlem Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1974
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
James J Peters VA Medical Center PCC
James J. Peters Veterans Affairs Medical Center130 W Kingsbridge Rd, Bronx, NY 10468 Existing Patients: (718) 584-9000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Savage?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Savage accepts your insurance.
Dr. Savage frequently treats Blood Disorders, Sickle Cell Disease, and Anemia.
Dr. Savage's office is located at 130 W Kingsbridge Rd, Bronx, NY 10468. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Savage speaks Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Savage has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center