Dr. David Samadi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Samadi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Samadi, MD is a urology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Samadi completed a residency at Albert Einstein College Of Medicine-Montefiore Medical Cen. He currently practices at David B Samadi MD PC and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Samadi is board certified in Urology.
- Memoria Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine-Montefiore Medical Cen, Residency Hospital
- Albert Einstein Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Montefiore Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Fellowship, Other Education
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, French, Hebrew, Persian, Spanish
David B Samadi MD PC485 Madison Ave Fl 21, New York, NY 10022 Existing Patients: (212) 365-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Samadi?
His skills as a surgeon are top-notch - he treated my husband with a great deal of compassion and took the time to answer all of our questions and addressed any concerns. Highly recommend Dr. Samadi!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Samadi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Samadi frequently treats Urinary Calculi & Removal.
Dr. Samadi's office is located at 485 Madison Ave Fl 21, New York, NY 10022. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Samadi speaks Persian, Spanish, and Arabic. View profile to see all.
Dr. Samadi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital