Click here to compare with other Vascular & Interventional Radiology Specialists.
Dr. David Sacks, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Reading, PA. Dr. Sacks completed a residency at University of Pennsylvania. and is affiliated with Reading Hospital.
- University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Waterbury Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 420 S 5th Ave, Reading, PA 19611 Existing Patients: (484) 628-8059
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sacks?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sacks frequently treats Venous Insufficiency, Cerebral Artery Thrombosis, and Vascular Transcatheter Embolization.
Dr. Sacks' office is located at 420 S 5th Ave, Reading, PA 19611. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sacks has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Reading Hospital