Dr. Shepro has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Shepro, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Worcester, MA. Dr. Shepro completed a residency at Ctrl Mass Med Ctr. He currently practices at Eaton Place Oncology and is affiliated with Health Alliance Clinton Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shepro is board certified in Hematology.
- Boston U Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Ctrl Mass Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of Massachusetts School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shepro?
Very caring and understanding! Always running on time. Great Doctor!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Shepro, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shepro's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shepro accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shepro frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms and Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Shepro's office is located at 1 Eaton Pl Ste 23, Worcester, MA 1608. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Health Alliance Clinton Hospital
- Health Alliance Hospital Leominster
- Heywood Hospital
- MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital
- Saint Vincent Hospital
- Umass Memorial Medical Center