Dr. Reitman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Reitman, MD is a emergency medicine specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Reitman completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at Apex Optical. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reitman is board certified in Adolescent Medicine.
- Childrens National Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Tufts University, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reitman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Reitman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Reitman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reitman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reitman frequently treats Dementia or Depression Screening, Wellness Examination, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Reitman's office is located at 4200 Wisconsin Ave Nw, Washington, DC 20016. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Apex Optical4200 Wisconsin Ave Nw, Washington, DC 20016 (202) 243-3400
American University Student Health Center
Student Hlth Cntr the American Univ4400 Massachusetts Ave Nw, Washington, DC 20016 (202) 885-3380