Dr. David Parda, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Parda completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at Allegheny General Hsptl Onclgy and is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parda is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Allegheny General Hsptl Onclgy
Allegheny General Hospital320 E North Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212 Existing Patients: (412) 359-4971
Allegheny Health Network
Allegheny Health Network160 Gallery Dr, Canonsburg, PA 15317 Existing Patients: (724) 745-6100
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of South Florida College of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parda?
- Allegheny General Hospital