Dr. Miller has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Miller, MD is a oncology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Miller completed a residency at Hosp Med Coll Penn. He currently practices at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center and is affiliated with UT Southwestern Clements University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Stanford Hospitals and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- U Calif, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Hosp Med Coll Penn, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Hosp Med Coll Penn, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75390 Existing Patients: (214) 645-4673
William P Clements Jr Univ Hosp6201 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75235 Existing Patients: (214) 633-1199
Ut Southwestern Medical Center - Bill and Rita Clements Advanced Medical Imaging Center2201 Inwood Rd Fl 2, Dallas, TX 75235 Existing Patients: (214) 645-4673
Dallas County Hospital Dist5323 Harry Hines Blvd # E6102, Dallas, TX 75390 Existing Patients: (214) 648-3026
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miller?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Miller, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Miller's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Miller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Miller frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Miller's office is located at 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75390. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UT Southwestern Clements University Hospital