Dr. David Hemmer, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Elgin, IL. Dr. Hemmer completed a residency at U Ill EE Infirm. and is affiliated with Advocate Sherman Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hemmer is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- U Ill EE Infirm, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center Geary Campus, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hemmer?
I was referred to Dr. Hemmer for a biopsy on my tonsils. For each of my visits, I was met by friendly, welcoming and highly competent office staff. Dr. Hemmer explained exactly what was to be done and how he would proceed. The procedure was comfortable and I was asked how I felt by both the doctor and assistant throughout. When the results were available, Dr. Hemmer contacted me right away. I would definitely recommend Dr. Hemmer and his staff.
- Advocate Sherman Hospital
- AMITA Health Saint Joseph Hospital Elgin
- Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital