Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Eilender accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Eilender, MD is a hematology specialist in Flint, MI. Dr. Eilender completed a residency at University of Utah. He currently practices at Karmanos Cancer Institute at McLaren Flint and is affiliated with Mclaren Flint. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eilender is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Utah, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- University of Utah, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Wayne State University, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Karmanos Cancer Institute at McLaren Flint4100 Beecher Rd Ste B, Flint, MI 48532 Existing Patients: (810) 235-8568
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eilender?
He is a wonderful, intelligent, compassionate person. He explains things very well and answers calls quickly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eilender frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Eilender's office is located at 4100 Beecher Rd Ste B, Flint, MI 48532. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Eilender has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mclaren Flint