Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dickens accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Dickens, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Dickens completed a residency at Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh. He currently practices at University of Iowa Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dickens is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Cincinnati Children'S Hospital Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse), Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dickens?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dickens frequently treats Lymphoma Evaluation, Erythropoietin Test, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Dickens' office is located at 200 Hawkins Dr, Iowa City, IA 52242. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dickens has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
University of Iowa Children's Hospital200 Hawkins Dr, Iowa City, IA 52242 Existing Patients: (319) 356-3595