Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Boggs accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Boggs, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Boggs completed a residency at University Of Washington. He currently practices at Pulmonary Specialists, LLC and is affiliated with Integris Southwest Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Boggs is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University Of Washington, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University Of Washington, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University Of Washington, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University Of California At San Diego, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Boggs?
He took excellent care of my father during a recent hospitalization at Integris Baptist Medical Center.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Boggs frequently treats Respiratory Management, Pneumonitis (Due to Solids or Liquids), and Acidosis.
Dr. Boggs' office is located at 3400 NW Expressway 105, Oklahoma City, OK 73112. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Boggs has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Integris Southwest Medical Center