Click here to compare with other Vascular & Interventional Radiology Specialists.
Dr. David Ball, DO is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Easton, PA. Dr. Ball completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at Easton Hopsital General Surgery and is affiliated with Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Metro Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Easton Hopsital General Surgery
Easton Hospital250 S 21st St, Easton, PA 18042 Existing Patients: (610) 250-4375
Foundation Radiology Group PC
Foundation401 Liberty Ave Ste 2000, Pittsburgh, PA 15222 Existing Patients: (412) 223-2272
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ball?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ball frequently treats Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Cerebral Artery Thrombosis.
Dr. Ball's office is located at 250 S 21st St, Easton, PA 18042. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ball has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health
- Brandywine Hospital
- Easton Hospital