Dr. Rutz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Rutz, MD is a family medicine specialist in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Rutz completed a residency at Calgary Genl Hospital. He currently practices at East Lincoln Family Health Professionals and is affiliated with Bryan East Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Rutz is board certified in Family Practice.
- Calgary Genl Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Calgary Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1977
- University of Alberta Faculty of Medicine And Dentistry, Medical School — 1976
- University of Calgary / Faculty of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- American Enterprise Group
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Medicare Advantage
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Principal Financial Group
- Railroad Medicare
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
East Lincoln Family Health Professionals
East Lincoln Family Health Professionals4545 S 86th St, Lincoln, NE 68526 Existing Patients: (402) 483-7507
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rutz?
Dr. Rutz and his PAs have been a part of my medical care for around 20 years. His care has been exemplary and the care from his PAs has been very good. I highly recommend East Lincoln Family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Rutz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rutz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rutz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rutz frequently treats Jock Itch, Alcohol or Substance Misuse Screening and Counseling, and Hepatitis Screening.
Dr. Rutz's office is located at 4545 S 86th St, Lincoln, NE 68526. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bryan East Campus
- Bryan West Campus
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth