Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rubin accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Rubin, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Wellesley Hills, MA. Dr. Rubin completed a residency at Tufts Med Center. He currently practices at Atrius Health and is affiliated with Cape Cod Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rubin is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Tufts Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Tufts Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates Department of Pediatrics230 Worcester St, Wellesley Hills, MA 02481 Existing Patients: (781) 431-5230
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rubin?
He is knowledgeable, listens to the patient, explains what is going on, and is understanding.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rubin frequently treats Overweight, Wellness Examination, and Enlarged Prostate (BPH).
Dr. Rubin's office is located at 230 Worcester St, Wellesley Hills, MA 02481. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rubin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cape Cod Hospital