Dr. Ritterband has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Ritterband, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Ritterband completed a residency at Univ Of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Ophthalmology Ny Medical College, Ophthalmology St Vincent'S Hsp & M C-Ny, Flexible Or Transitional Year. He currently practices at Northwell Health Physician Partners Ophthalmology at MEETH. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ritterband is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Univ Of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Ophthalmology Ny Medical College, Ophthalmology St Vincent'S Hsp & M C-Ny, Flexible Or Transitional Year, Residency Hospital
- St Vincent's Med Ctr, Internship Hospital
- Eye & Ear Inst of Pittsburgh, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1990
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwell Health Physician Partners Ophthalmology at MEETH
Northwell Health Physician Partners Ophthalmology at MEETH210 E 64th St Fl 7, New York, NY 10065 Existing Patients: (212) 702-7300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ritterband?
Dr. Ritterband is a first-rate Ophthalmologist! His bedside manners is second to none. I’m so happy I chose him to remove my cataracts - he’s amazing!!! Audrey Clarke Williamsburg, Brooklyn
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Ritterband, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ritterband's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ritterband accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ritterband frequently treats Fuchs' Corneal Dystrophy, Corneal Ulcer, and Keratoconus.
Dr. Ritterband's office is located at 210 E 64th St Fl 7, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ritterband speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.