Call (941) 269-8109 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. David Rice, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Port Charlotte, FL. Dr. Rice completed a residency at University of Michigan. He currently practices at Florida Gynecologic Oncology and is affiliated with Hca Florida Englewood Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rice is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- University of Michigan, Residency Hospital
- University Of Hawaii, Internship Hospital
- University of Michigan, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rice?
Rice is not good for me at all will never see him again
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rice has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rice accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rice frequently treats Ultrasound Guided Procedures, Volume CT Scan, and CT Scan (Computed Tomography).
Dr. Rice's office is located at 3080 Harbor Blvd, Port Charlotte, FL 33952. Find other locations and directions.
- Hca Florida Englewood Hospital
- Hca Florida Fawcett Hospital
Florida Gynecologic Oncology
Charlotte Community Radiation Oncology3080 Harbor Blvd, Port Charlotte, FL 33952 Existing Patients: (941) 269-8109