Dr. Paul Reese, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Reese's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Paul Reese, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Wellesley Hills, MA. Dr. Reese completed a residency at U Ia Hosps. He currently practices at New England Eye Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reese is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- U Ia Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Wesley Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
New England Eye Center
New England Eye Center1 Washington St, Wellesley Hills, MA 02481 Existing Patients: (781) 237-6770
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reese?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reese accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reese frequently treats Lazy Eye, Nearsightedness, and Exotropia.
Dr. Reese's office is located at 1 Washington St, Wellesley Hills, MA 02481. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Reese has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.