Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (618) 523-2699, and for other questions, call (618) 235-0460.
Dr. David Rawdon, MD is a family medicine specialist in Belleville, IL. Dr. Rawdon completed a residency at St Louis University. He currently practices at BJC Medical Group Family Medicine at Belleville and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Belleville. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Rawdon is board certified in Family Practice.
- St Louis University, Residency Hospital — 1998
- St Louis University, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville, Medical School — 1995
- Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
BJC Medical Group Family Medicine at Belleville
Family Medicine at Belleville4600 Memorial Dr Ste 400, Belleville, IL 62226 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rawdon?
Dr. David Rawdon, Pamela nurse practitioner and Amanda office referral. Excellent team. Professionals. The entire team works extremely hard. I appreciate them. May GOD cover them and protect the entire office. Be blessed. Sharon Ashurst
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rawdon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Rawdon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rawdon's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rawdon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rawdon frequently treats Arthritis, Osteoarthritis of Shoulder, and Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot.
Dr. Rawdon's office is located at 4600 Memorial Dr Ste 400, Belleville, IL 62226. Find other locations and directions.
- Memorial Hospital Belleville
- HSHS St. Elizabeth's Hospital