Dr. David Sopko, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sopko's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Sopko, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Sopko completed a residency at Rochester General Hospital, Diagnostic Radiology. He currently practices at Raleigh Radiology LLC and is affiliated with Duke University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Duke University Hospital, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Rochester General Hospital, Diagnostic Radiology, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Spectrum Health - Butterworth Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- The University Of Notre Dame, Undergraduate School — 1999
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- Mutual of Omaha
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sopko?
Excellent and caring physician. Highly recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sopko accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sopko frequently treats Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Atherosclerosis.
Dr. Sopko's office is located at 3200 Blue Ridge Rd Ste 100, Raleigh, NC 27612. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sopko has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Duke University Hospital