Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. David Sillars, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Asheville, NC. Dr. Sillars completed a residency at S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital. He currently practices at Family Preservation Services and is affiliated with Mission Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sillars is board certified in Psychiatry.
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- St Josephs Hospital Health Center, Internship Hospital — 1977
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Family Preservation Services
Fps1316 Patton Ave, Asheville, NC 28806 Existing Patients: (828) 225-3100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sillars?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sillars frequently treats Dementia or Depression Screening, Psychiatric Evaluation, and Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery .
Dr. Sillars' office is located at 1316 Patton Ave, Asheville, NC 28806. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sillars has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mission Hospital