Dr. Sease has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Sease, MD is a cardiology specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Sease completed a residency at U Tex. He currently practices at Southwest Desert Cardiology and is affiliated with Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sease is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Tex, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- U Tex, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Texas Tech University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sease?
He listens carefully, explains his ractionalle for his analysis, and seeks your opinions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Sease, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sease's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sease accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sease frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Atrial Septal Defect, and Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO).
Dr. Sease's office is located at 20414 N 27th Ave Ste 300, Phoenix, AZ 85027. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sease speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center
- HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center