Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. David Rivera, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Westerly, RI. Dr. Rivera completed a residency at Brooke Army Mc. He currently practices at Vision Care Associates Ltd. and is affiliated with Westerly Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rivera is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Brooke Army Mc, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Brooke Army MC, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Georgetown University, Medical School — 1987
- Georgetown Univ, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Vision Care Associates Ltd.45 Wells St Ste 2020, Westerly, RI 02891 Existing Patients: (401) 596-4959
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rivera?
Everyone at the office is Amazing!!! GREAT TEAM, GREAT STAFF.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rivera frequently treats Dry Eyes, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Tear Duct Disorders.
Dr. Rivera's office is located at 45 Wells St Ste 2020, Westerly, RI 02891. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rivera speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rivera has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Westerly Hospital